Here’s the latest edition of Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s consumer/survivor newsletter – Eyes & Ears.
Included in the July issue –
* Settlements for the families of James Chasse and Fouad Kaady
* Update on the mental health crisis center plans
* Legislature wrap up news and listing of key bills passed
* Central City Concern’s new community volunteer corps program
* mental health issues in professional baseball
* MHAP and NAMI Picnics, concerts and movies at the Square, and more.
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.