Here’s the February 2011 edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Download and read the February 2011 issue at:
Contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in this issue:
* Art at NorthStar – NorthStar wants you to join their art program
* Bipartisan Mental Health Caucus to Focus on Budget Cuts
* Fundraiser for Alien Boy: the Death and Life of James Chasse
* OSH patients lobby for speedier discharges
* Names of those whose cremains were abandoned at the state hospital are now online
* Multnomah County Community Budget Forums
* Energy Assistance Program numbers
* Extra on the online version with links: News articles on homelessness, police training and more
* Free Yoga; Mental Health Day with consumer art exhibit at Salem; NAMI Smarts Consumer Advocacy Workshop; and more
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.